Terms and Conditions for Visit Organisers
These terms and conditions set out how we expect Visit Organisers to organise and host Private Visits for our exams.
- Terms and Conditions for Visit Organisers (PDF)
- Terms and conditions for Visit Organisers FAQs (PDF)
Anyone organising a Private Visit accepts responsibility for providing facilities according to our instructions and for the appropriate conduct of the exam (see regulation 13f). Visit Organisers are advised to carry out a risk assessment (see regulation 13b).
How to request approval for your Private Visit venue
- Log in or register and create an account.
- On the dashboard, click ‘Private Visit’.
- Under ‘My Venues’ click ‘Request approval for a new venue’
- In the pop up window, select the type of venue and add details and facilities. Please read our Terms and Conditions for Visit Organisers (PDF) before completing this form.
- Once you’ve submitted the form we’ll send you an email within three working days. This will include a link to our Visit venue approval application form (PDF) that you need to complete, sign and return to us by email.
- We will respond within five working days of receiving the form to confirm our approval of your venue or to ask for further information.
- Your approved venue will appear under ‘My Venues’ when you log in.